Holly's Interpretations

Hey! I am Holly and i have created this blog for my English class at Western Michigan University. I am currently and Elementary Education major with history, language arts and early education minors. I am excited to be at Western and i cant wait to see what other people will post on my site!

Monday, October 02, 2006

My Interp of the Odyssey

Athena, so beautiful and gracious jumped to her feet,
Sporting the latest style in women’s sandals:
A sparkly golden topped high heel,
That could carry only a goddess over the vast land and seascape
On a puff of wind. Watch out though,
She has a look that could kill.
With spear in hand, she shoots down to Ithaca
She landed right in Odysseus front porch.

Not surprised at all, she saw the lazy men playing games in the yard
Just relaxing and enjoying themselves...

Telemachus saw Athena first
He was sitting, feeling sorry for himself
Thinking of his respectable father, wishing he had returned back home.
But now, finally Telemachus would be respected.


This is from:http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0872204847/ref=sib_dp_pt/102-5259560-0666550#reader-link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home